Jom Main Tekan - Tekan!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Tag lagi

Terbuka blog Wana...Jadi buatlah tag ini..

Lagipun bosan r..Xda pape nak buat..hihi..

5 brand that you like the most

+ Crocodile
+ Acadia
+ Celcom
+ Sony Ericsson
+ Nike

5 brand that you dislike the most

+ Not sure..

5 countries that you want to go the most

+ United Kingdom
+ United States
+ Indonesia
+ France
+ Japan

5 countries that you do not want to go the most

+ Thailand
+ India
+ Bangladesh
+ Israel
+ South America

5 item that you like the most
+ Handphone
+ Dresses
+ Jeans
+ Camera
+ Shoes


5 item that you dislike the most
+ Clothes that look like im fat..hypocrito..
+ Handphone's camera even 5mp
+ Modul's that have wrong facts in it..make me blur..
+ My bed in kl (but have 2 live with it from another 6th months)


5 people that you love the most

+ Mama & Ayah
+ My Siblings (Afiq, Asyraf, Qistina, Adish) 
+ My sayang 
+ My friends (only the good ones)
+ People that treat me nice
 
5 people that you hate the most

+ Enemies
+ Boys that makes me broken hearted
+ Friends that stab other friends (hate them)
+ People that like to hurts others people feelings
+ Murderer 

5 color that you like the most?

+ Pink
+ Blue
+ Green
+ Black
+ White

5 color that you dislike the most?

+ Dont have..

5 things that you dream the most

+ Lots of money
+ Give my family happiness
+ Marrying with my love ones
+ Have Master before 30
+ Have cute babies

5 things that you not dream at all

+ My familys fall apart
+ Not marrying
+ Life emptiness
+ Didnt have a succesful future


5 of your positive character

+ good listener
+ treat people nice (i think so)
+ give other people happiness (but forgot bout myself)
+ dont know how 2 get angry with friends (just keep 2 myself)
+ happy

5 of your negative character

+ very super duper sensitif
+ emotional (like 2 cries alot even when have little problems)
+ sumtimes selfish
+ revenge
+ 1st impression others toward me is arrogant (hahahahaha)

5 moments that you miss the most

+ my friends in states
+ going 2 United States (wants 2 further studies over there cos wants 2 meet my old friends)
+ my friends in kuantan
+ the birth of adish
+ my 23rd birthday 

5 moments that you do not want to remember at all?

+ when my ex's left me
+ sad moments
+ heart broken

5 positive characters of your best buddy

+ make me happy
+ cool
+ make me wants 2 laugh alot
+ care bout my feelings
+ pandai main gitar n sambil menyanyi (luv it)

5 negative characters of your best buddy
+ sumtimes make me cry
+ hot tempered
+ didnt know how 2 organise time correctly
+ bad habit of  sleeping late
+ suke habiskan money kat benda xberfaedah

5 things that you happy to do the most (Of your entire life)

+ having great time with family
+ hari raya (kumpul ramai - ramai)
+ shopping n dating with him
+ the day that we coupled
+ reading twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn

5 things that you regret the most

+ couple waktu sekolah dulu-dulu (buang masa)

Single question


Favorite animal?
+ hamster

Favorite quote?

+ Didnt care what others think bout me (nobody's perfect)

Favorite actor?

+ Pierre Andre

Favorite actress?

+ Anne Hathaway

Favorite things that you do when you are alone?

+ Surfing internet

Favorite website?

+ Facebook

Favorite moment?

+ The day that we coupled

Favorite sport?

+ Basketball

Favorite vegetable?

+ Hate veggies

Favorite movie?

+ For now..same with Wana..cos im in love with Twilight..

Tagged: Kepada sume yang terbuka blog ini..wahahaha..

No comments: